I love the Wondrous Wreath stamp set! Fall, Christmas, and you can make a spring wreath with the flower image/framelit in this set. Photo tutorial on how to make the door panels below! Dimensions and supplies are at the very bottom of this post!
The Gold Buttons make the perfect door knob for our "door". But what REALLY makes this "door" are the panels. Start with 4 pieces of Baked Brown Sugar (dimensions below). Score at:
Now check out the DEALS that start tomorrow morning!!!
Stampin’ Up! BIG Holiday Sale
Our Holiday Sale this year is amazing! Discounts on lots of current items.
• Sale Runs Monday, November 24 through Monday, December 1
• Some items on sale only Monday, November 24
• Some items on sale only Monday, December 1
• Everything is while supplies last!
• Purchase over $150 and receive Stampin’ Rewards (FREE stuff)!
• You can purchase everything in my online store
• You can check out the list of items here – Online Sale.
The Best Deal Of All: Super discount on the starter kit between November 24th and December 2nd – just $74.25 plus tax and NO SHIPPING. What do you get in the kit? $125 of product of your choice (sales items can be included) and catalogs/ business materials to get started. Additional information about this deal here.
The cool thing if you join NOW – you will be one of the first to see and order from the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog in DECEMBER!
Questions? Please contact me and we can chat about how being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can fit in to your life!
Wreath Project Card Stock Dimensions:
- Very Vanilla card base: 5 1/2" x 7 3/4", scored at 4 1/4".
- Baked Brown Sugar "door": 5 1/2" x 3 1/2", and 4 panels @ 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER in my online store 24-7 or click any of the pictures below to go directly to that specific item online. When I use stamp sets for a project I give you both the wood and clear mount options – that way you and pick your favorite!