Hello! I'm excited to share this bridge card fun fold as part of our Designer Series Paper themed hop today! It is a great way to show off your beautiful Designer Series Papers!
Isn't this paper the cutest?!! Not only the side panels come from the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper but so do the adorable little cups!! The greeting and stamped cup image are from the Hug In A Mug stamp set.
And the best part – there is a framelit from the Coffee Cup Framelits Dies that matches the little cup in the paper so you don't even have to cut them out! Yay! I popped each one up on a Dimensional so they would stand out.
And the 2nd best part…the Coffee Break paper is part of the buy 3 get 1 free Designer Series Paper sale! Scroll to the bottom of this post to see all of the included papers!
I love the bridge fold card. It's simple but looks complicated so you can impress your friends and family! It also stands to be put on display.
And it folds flat to fit in a standard size envelope.
Ready to try a bridge card? A full photo tutorial can be found here, but here are the basic measurements and instructions:
- Card Base: 4 1/4" x 8", on the 8" side score at: 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 5 1/2", 6 3/4"
- Bridge: 1" x 5 1/2"
- Exterior Decorative Side Panels: 1" x 4"
- Interior Decorative Side Panels: 1" x 4"
- Inside Message Layer: 2 3/4" x 4"
- Backside Message Layer: 2 3/4" x 4"
- Fold on all of the score lines and adhere the decorative panels.
- Stamp the inside and backside panels and adhere.
- On the backside of the bridge, adhere a 1" piece of Tear and Tape at each end.
- Accordion fold the left side of the card so it is flat and adhere the left side of the bridge with the Tear and Tape.
- With the right side of the card extended and flat, adhere the right side of the bridge.
I liked the card so much that I made a slightly different version for my husband for our anniversary. Masculine cards are always a challenge and my husband is not into hunting, fishing, or the great outdoors. However, he does love his coffee (particularly French Press coffee which is one of the type of coffee makers in the paper) so this card was perfect for him! There is not a die for the French Press pot so I did cut that one out by hand.
I hope you give the bridge card fold a try – and now it is time to hop to…
BJ Peter's blog for her fun project!
Or if you prefer to hop back you can click here to go visit Sue Lehrer's Blog!
CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER in my online store 24-7 or click any of the pictures below to go directly to that specific item online.
Here are ALL the papers that are included in the Buy 3 Get 1 Free SALE = don't miss out!! To take advantage of the sale add 3 of any of the designer series papers to your bag. Then click on "view shopping bag". On the lower left side under "Special Offers" it will say "You qualify for free designer series paper CLICK HERE". That will pull up a drop down box where you can select your free paper!