I'm excited to share this fun Crossover Gatefold card with you today using the Everything is Rosy bundle!
Can you see the "crossover" part of the card in this photo? I have dimensions, directions and a video for you below!
This is the version that I made in a live video this evening on my Facebook Business Page. You can watch the video here. Be sure to like my page so that you will be notified the next time I'm live!
My FAVORITE die in this set is the gorgeous, lonnnnng detailed one that I used inside this card – stunning!
- Night of Navy Card Stock: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 2 3/4" and 8 1/4"
- Whisper White Card Stock: 2 pieces at 1 3/4" x 5", 4" x 5 1/4", scrap for sentiment, flower, and leaves
- Everything is Rosy Designer Series Paper: 2 pieces at 1 1/2" x 4 3/4"
- Stamp the greeting in Night of Navy on one of the Rose Gold Die Cut Labels OR stamp on a scrap and cut out with a label die from the Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies.
- Stamp the flower and the leaves in Night of Naby on a scrap of Whisper White OR use one of the pre-printed die cuts from the kit.
- Cut out the flower and leaves with the Everything is Rosy dies.
- Stamp the inside greeting on the 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White piece. Place long, detailed die along the bottom edge, place in the Big Shot on top of a cutting plate, on top of the magnetic platform. Use post-it notes to hold the die in place so that it does not shift when you are cranking it through. Adhere to the inside of the card as shown below.
- Adhere the Designer Paper pieces to the 1 3/4" x 5" Whisper White pieces forming two panels.
- Place Tear and Tape Adhesive on the back of one piece, on just one side of the marbled piece. Adhere to the bottom of the card front.
- Place Tear and Tape Adhesive on the back of the other side, on the opposite end (just one side) of the Rose Gold leaf pattern piece. Adhere to the top of the card front so that you have one panel adhered on the left and one panel adhered on the right.
- Adhere the label, leaves, and flowers to the bottom panel with Dimensionals. Place a rose gold mirrored embellishment in the center of the flower.
I was inspired to make this fun fold by a card I received in a swap by Kay Kalthoff, thanks Kay!
You can SO MUCH in this amazing Medley of fantastic products! Here is the list of goodies:
• Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set— 18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c
• Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8" x 1" (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
• 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack— 48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
• 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets • Printed die cuts—2 sheets
• Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs • Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments— 60 embellishments; 1/4" (6.4 mm)
• Melon Mambo 1/4" (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon— 10 yards (9.1 m)
• Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8" (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon— 10 yards (9.1 m)
• Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure and check out the amazing Everything is Rosy Product Medley in my Stampin' Up! store – only available while supplies last in May!